Every January, I get a flood of emails asking about the best ways to detox, lose weight, turn back the clock on the Christmas cookie cravings, you name it — because even the well-intentioned indulge a few times too many.
Next week I’ll share a Tuesday Tip on everyday detox tricks, but if you want lasting health and better habits year-round, I highly recommend you cook at home and there’s no better time to do it than starting January 1.
That’s why, for the month of January, I’ll be making cooking at home the most fun you’ve ever had by leading a Cook at Home Challenge. The challenge is meant to encourage you to get into the kitchen and get cooking, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned expert because with practice comes improvement.
Plus, anyone who participates can receive $50 off the Winter Total Reset Plan during the month of January (available starting January 7) for motivation, help with meal planning and a kajillion recipes — you’ll be halfway there! Enter the code COOKATHOME at checkout. Pre-order here now!
How can you get in on the action? It’s really simple — and it’s free! Here’s how it works:
1. Get in the kitchen and cook as much as possible during the month of January. You have 3 opportunities each day – breakfast, lunch and dinner. Don’t know where to start? Take advantage of the above offer on the Total Reset Plan!
2. Photograph your creations and share them on social media:
- On your own Facebook Page and tag Marissa’s Well-being and Health
- On Twitter using the hashtag #Cookathomechallenge
- On Instagram using the hashtag #Cookathomechallenge and tag me, MarissaVicario
- On Pinterest, create a #CookatHomeChallenge Pin Board and pin your home cooking images
3. Share = prizes!
Participants who have the most social media engagement will win prizes!
Free Health Coaching Package (A $1000 value!): Three months of free health coaching with me to set and achieve wellness goals that will last a lifetime. Includes a pantry makeover.
$100 Whole Foods Gift Card: Extra cash to keep your fridge and pantry stocked with healthy eats once the challenge ends.
Cookbook Bundle: A selection of my favorite cookbooks like Kris Carr’s Crazy Sexy Kitchen and Candice Kumai’s cook Yourself Sexy to keep you inspired in the kitchen beyond the challenge.
You’re all winners in my eyes so whether you shared one photo or 100, everyone who participates will receive a free 30 minute health consultation with me to define your wellness goals for 2013. Email me to schedule yours!
Ready to jump in? Tweet This: I’m committed to getting back on track in January with the #Cookathomechallenge. Join me to cook, share and win prizes!
Want your friends to join you? Share on social media using the buttons below!
Have questions? Ask away in the comments below.
Get out your cutest apron and let’s have some fun with this!