Watch the video to learn why I don’t recommend them and check out some of my daily detox tips that don’t require starvation and will keep you feeling great year-round. Make these tips a part of your healthy lifestyle — your skin, hair, nails and belly will thank you!
1. Lemon and Ginger: Find out how to concoct an elixir that will cleanse and refresh your digestive system.
2. Raw Foods: Learn why these are some of the best foods you can eat and how to get them into your diet.
3. Leafy Greens: These natural detoxifiers will change your life! In addition to lightly cooking them (steaming, blanching or boiling), there are 2 more ways to get the most out of these gems.
4. Hydration: You know this one already but worth the reminder!
5. Foods to Avoid: Get my list of Top 3 Foods to Avoid when you want to feel lighter and cleaner.
6. Twist: I’ll show you a simple twist that will fire up your digestive juices and keep things moving!
BONUS TIP! Cook at Home: Simply cooking more at home can work wonders for weight loss and digestion. Need help getting started? Check out the #CookatHomeChallenge starting January 1, 2013 and my Total Reset Plan, a 4 week, virtual meal planning service.
Finally, I challenge you to try one of these tips out and share your experience with me in the comments below. Go!